ADDENDUM FOR TRAVEL AUGUST 23RD - SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2021
Covid-19 Ticketing and Travel Update – Air Tahiti Nui
Ia Orana !
In order to provide a safe environment for guests visiting The Islands of Tahiti, to protect the local population and to limit the spread of Covid-19, this addendum to the Commercial Policy of August 18th, is provided for all passengers travelling between August 23rd and September 19th, 2021 on the LAX-PPT-LAX route.
Voluntary Flight Cancellation
Passengers who elect to cancel their ATN flight may receive a Future Travel Credit valid through to December 31, 2022.
Alternately passengers may receive a full refund of their ticket and any ATN ancillary items purchased.
Change fees are waived for flight date changes. Rebooking should be done in the same cabin class and same RBD fare class. If the original RBD is not available, passengers may book in the next two higher RBD fare class, if in the same cabin, without any additional fee.
For details on Future Travel Credits please see the Commercial Policy document of August 18th below.
For questions on this policy, refunds, rebookings please contact your Professional Travel Agent or if you have booked directly with Air Tahiti Nui, the Call Center by phone or email.
877-824-4846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of operation: PDT Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.
Mauruuru ! Thank you
Covid-19 Ticketing and Travel Update – Air Tahiti Nui | Effective from August 18th, 2021
Dear Traveler, Dear Guest,
Effective from May 1st flights between Los Angeles and Papeete resumed operations. Due to Government restrictions, specifically the inability of EU passport holders to travel to the US, flights between Los Angeles and Paris are now suspended through October 30th, and flights to Auckland and Tokyo are suspended until March 29, 2022. TN7 and TN8, the LAX-PPT-LAX continuation of the Paris flight are also suspended and passengers on those flights will be re-protected on TN111/02. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Air Tahiti, the domestic airline of French Polynesia, is a separate company from Air Tahiti Nui. If you have issued a separate ticket on their ticket stock/validation, CLICK HERE for their Commercial policy.
Please note these refund and ticket extension policies.
Covid-19 Vaccination & Testing: For travel July 2020 – 30 October 2021: a.) In case of positive or late, incorrect test results or b.) lack of vaccination (children)or incomplete vaccination or c.) confinement in country of origin, border closure:
- Full refund is permitted, based on Denied Boarding Rules, upon submission of a copy of the Covid-19 test result/incorrect test to ATN.
- Full refund due to confinement in country of residence, lack of vaccination or incomplete vaccination & or inability to travel due to closure of the borders. Note LAX-CDG flights are suspended under these conditions through to October 30th. Passengers booked on those flights, or any cancelled Paris flight dating back to April 3rd, 2020, are entitled to a full refund, or a future travel credit, if not already obtained. LAX-AKL through March 29, 2022, same conditions, if not already obtained.
- Passengers who booked directly with Air Tahiti Nui, contact the Call Center, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM & Saturday 9:00 AM-2:00 PM PDT, 877-824-4846 or email@example.com
- Travel Professionals please email Inside Sales for an ARC refund waiver approval.
Should you wish to extend your ticket for Future Travel, and your ticket was purchased via your Professional Travel Agent, contact that Agency. If purchased from ATN directly, contact our Call Center.
Future Travel Credit
Applicable for a.) all tickets on flights not able to operate due to border closure, Government travel restrictions including LAX-CDG, LAX-AKL, PPT-NRT and LAX-PPT ( when applicable) and b.) in case of lack of vaccination (adults or children) or incomplete vaccination:
Application: Air Tahiti Nui online flights, future travel rebooking:
- New travel dates must be completed by 31 December 2022.
- Ticket must be reissued for new travel dates by 5 January 2022, or before ticket expiration - whichever comes first. Please note that the validity of a ticket is 450 days. If your ticket approaches that time limit, please contact your Travel Agent or Air Tahiti Nui if purchased from the airline, so that the ticket may be reissued. There is no charge for this service or change.
- All change and reissue fees are waived.
- Any tax, airfare difference such as peak season surcharge must be collected.
- Rebooking should be done in the original ticketed, booking class.
- If OAL on the same ticket as part of a through fare, rebook in the same RBD. Seasonality surcharges and higher RBD charges will apply.
- Waiver: 2021LAX20289/COVID19 – enter in Endorsement box.
- Original ticket fare rules apply, however full refund if voluntary cancellation requested.
In the event your flight is operating, and you wish to voluntarily change the travel dates, this policy applies:
Applicable for all voluntary flight cancellations or schedule changes, rebook as follows:
Application: All Air Tahiti Nui routes:
- All change fees and reissue fees are waived.
- New travel date must be completed by 30 September 2022.
- Must reissue the ticket prior to expiration or on before 05 October 2021.
- Rebooking must be done in the original ticketed, booking class.
- Collect any additional taxes and high season/fare surcharges.
- Normal fare rules apply except: Min/Max stay and stopover conditions are waived.
Ancillary Items Purchased:
- Ancillary products purchased on any itinerary are transferable to the new itinerary, subject to availability.
- The refund of Ancillary items is tied to the type of ticket purchased. If the ticket is nonrefundable, Ancillary items are also nonrefundable.
- All tickets refunded due to cancelled flights also include ancillary products fully refunded.
Change of Destination:
- Permitted on TN operated flights only.
- If fare/taxes are higher, collect and show new fare on reissued ticket.
- If fare/taxes are lower, refund to pax via EMD-S DEPO and reissue the ticket with the applicable fare.
- Waiver must be obtained from ATN and placed in the endorsement box of the new ticket.
During Covid-19 schedules are subject to change and all passengers must reconfirm their reservation at least 72 hours prior to departure, if not earlier.
For re-bookings, new bookings, ticketing information, refunds on LAX-CDG, LAX-AKL and Passenger Direct bookings, please contact our Reservations Department at:
Air Tahiti Nui call center may be reached PDT, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM & Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT at 1 877 824 4846 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely apologize for this situation and look forward to seeing you onboard one of our flights in the near future.
Air Tahiti Nui