When it comes to holiday destinations, French Polynesia is nothing short of the ultimate tropical island escape. The idyllic beaches and landscapes aren't the only drawcard though - the Polynesian Islands are home to people with rich cultures waiting to welcome you. What better way to discover the diversity of these islands and wake up each morning to a new shore than going on a cruise?
From Papeete, PAUL GAUGUIN Cruises invites you to embark on a brand-new 8-day cruise to discover Tahiti and the Society Islands. Set sail on board Le Paul Gauguin, for an unforgettable journey to discover idyllic islands and atolls.
Departure Dates from Australia in 2022:
Departs 13, 20 & 28 Jan, 17 & 24 Feb, 24 & 31 Mar, 28 Apr, 5 & 12 May, 14 & 21 July, 11 & 18 Aug, 15 Sept, 27 Oct, 3 & 10 Nov, 1 & 8 Dec 2022.
This vacation package includes
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Transfer from Tahiti International Airport to InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- 3 nights' accommodation staying in a Standard Room at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Buffet breakfast daily included at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Transfer from InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa to Paul Gauguin Cruise Dock
- 7 nights' luxury cruise aboard Le Paul Gauguin
- All meals onboard
- All beverages onboard
- Onboard gratuities
- Complimentary watersports onboard Le Paul Gauguin
- 24 hour room service onboard and all relevant taxes
- Transfer from Paul Gauguin Cruise Dock to Tahiti International Airport
- Bonus: Book early and SAVE up to 30% Paul Gauguin Cruise*
Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
Explore Bora Bora your way—visit our exclusive white-sand beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking or paddleboarding, or opt for an optional four-wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass bottom boat ride.
Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine.
Islands included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, and include up to a 30% Paul Gauguin BONUS off standard cruise fares. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. The category of cabin to which this price applies may no longer be available. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. More details