Air Tahiti Nui & TGV Air – 1 Ticket Connecting
18 French locations, plus Brussels
Air Tahiti Nui has partnered with SNCF to provide customers with high speed rail (TGV) connections between Paris Charles de Gaulle and 18 French towns and cities, plus Brussels.
A One-Ticket Solution, Making it Easy
- One booking, one price.
- Connect plane to train in the same terminal, at Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- Earn Club Tiare Reward Miles for your entire journey.
- TGV Extra Service :
- TGV « Acces Plus Program » offers assistance for customers with disabilities and reduced mobility.
- « Door to Door Luggage (Bagage à Domicile) » TGV’s convenient optional paid service will deliver your luggage from the airport or your home to your French destination. (If you book this service online, use the code «Train + Air» as a reference code.)
- Peace of Mind. In case of train or flight delays, catch the next train or flight available, without additional fees.
If your journey begins with Air Tahiti Nui
After you complete customs arrival formalities at Paris Charles de Gaulle, collect your luggage.
Walk to train station, located between Terminal 2C and 2E (approximately 10 minutes).
Proceed to the TGV Air desk, at least 30 minutes prior to departure and present your Air Tahiti Nui e-ticket and identification to the SNCF agent, who will provide you your TGV ticket.
Proceed to the platform with all your luggage, which remains under your personal care until you reach your destination. A bag stowage space is provided aboard each carriage.
It is important to punch your TGV ticket at one of the yellow stands, before you get on the train.
If your journey begins on the train
IMPORTANT : Tickets must be collected no less than 30 minutes prior to departure, and up to 24 hours before, subject to station opening hours.
Within France : At the station go to the TGV Air desk with your Air Tahiti Nui e-ticket and identification, and collect your TGV ticket.
At Brussels Midi Station : Proceed to « Departure Today » zone and take a priority ticket to see a service agent. Present your identification and Air Tahiti Nui e-ticket to obtain your TGV ticket.
Go to the platform with all your luggage, which remains under your personal care until you reach the Air Tahiti Nui check-in counter at Paris Charles de Gaulle. A bag stowage space is provided aboard each carriage.
Remember to punch your ticket at one of the yellow stands, before you get on the train.
Upon arrival at Paris Charles de Gaulle, walk to the Air Tahiti Nui Check-in at Terminal 2A (approximately 10minutes). Counters are open from 3 hours prior to departure and close 1 hour before departure.
- Unaccompanied Minors (UM) : UM Children are not permitted on TGV.
- Air Tahiti Nui offers special assistance to passengers with reduced mobility. If you need special assistance, make your request during your reservation, and no later than 72 hours before your departure
- Transporting Pets and Animals
- Upgrade on the train : You have travelled in Moana Economy or Moana Premium Economy on your flight. For your ongoing journey on the train you can purchase an upgrade to 1st class at the TGV Air counter.
NOTE : If you make your reservation less than 72 hours prior to departure, we can not guarantee a confirmed seat in the train.