Ia orana (Greetings) Travel Industry Partner
‘It’s a Brand Nui Day’ with Air Tahiti Nui’s new B787-9 Tahitian Dreamliner, offering more flights, more convenience and the world’s most immersive travel experience between North America and Tahiti.
Our purpose is to provide your clients with exceptional and heartfelt experiences, sharing our generosity and the pure, vivid, remarkable and sensorial personality of Tahiti and its people. You can feel it, you can sense it and you can see it on our aircraft – the spirit of Mana. Our daily, all-inclusive non-stops to Tahiti feature award-winning service and amenities we know you and your clients will enjoy.
*Note: Information in this section of this website is for North American Travel Agents only. Travel Agents in other countries can contact us to find the closest representative.
In response to Covid-19 and the State of California's "Stay-at-Home" order, to protect the health and safety of all, Air Tahiti Nui staff will be working from home--effective 04/08/2020. We are glad to still be available in assisting our partners (with the modified hours below).
For simple rebookings, new bookings, and ticketing information, please contact our Reservations Department at:
877-824-4846 or firstname.lastname@example.org | Hours of operation: PDT, Monday – Friday 7:00 AM-5:30 PM & Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
For other questions or contract related inquiries, please contact our Inside Sales Team.
General Inside Sales
Hours of operaton: PST, Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Meet the Air Tahiti Nui Sales Representatives
Director of Sales, Eastern US and Canada
Nancy joined the Air Tahiti Nui team in 2003, initially as a Regional Sales Manager and then promoted to Director of Sales, Eastern US and Canada.
Having started a career as a writer and editor, she changed gears to focus on travel & tourism by accepting a post with a resort… on the Tahitian island of Moorea!
Nancy is based in the NYC area, but can be found scuba diving and enjoying the “mana” whenever possible in The Islands of Tahiti.
For immediate assistance from our Insides Sales Team, please contact Vincent Risbet at 424-331-7136 or Vincent.Risbet@airtahitinui.com
Sales Manager Western USA & Western Canada, Incentive Sales Manager
We are very pleased to formally introduce Matania Crocker as the new Sales Manager Western US & Western Canada/Incentive Sales Manager.
Matania has been with the company since 2007, working in Tahiti for several years before transferring to the Los Angeles regional headquarters. Many of you may know Matania from her role as Manager of our call center, in addition to looking after the incentive market. Matania will now oversee travel agent/partner sales in the western US as well as British Columbia and Alberta in Canada. Additionally, she will continue to manage the incentive market.
Manager Call Center & Specialty Sales
Replacing Matania as the Call Center Manager, and responsible for Latin America and assisting with our cruise partners is Amor Vidal.
Amor has a wonderful background at ATN, starting as an airport supervisor at LAX, then moving across to the commercial team, liaising with cruise line partners as well as general sales agents in South America, and handling customer service.
Inside Sales Team
Fonda Church, Vincent Risbet and Bakole Luntumbue
Supporting Nancy, Matania and yourselves in the agent community is our Inside Sales Team headed by Fonda Church and assisted by Vincent Risbet and Bakole Luntumbe. Fonda oversees the Inside Sales Team as well as managing all air contracting. She and her team are able to support the agency community with waitlists, contract and commission questions, reduced rate travel and initial customer care inquiries.
Cecilia has moved from the call center to the position of Commercial Administrator. She will assist the travel agent community with any customer service issues as well as a variety of internal responsibilities.
Air Tahiti Nui is proud to offer 3% commission on all of our published airfares with no cap. Our travel agent partners contribute greatly to our success as well as that of the Island of Tahiti and we’re pleased to support their hard work with commissionable fares. We sincerely appreciate the valuable time and effort that travel professionals put into developing sales and we thank you for your business.
3% Commission permitted as follows:
- Ticket must be valid on 244 ticket stock and issued in TC1 (US, CA, MX).
- Airfare must be TN only or TN through fare including other airline (no fare break).
- TN airfare with other airline(s) and fare prices per sector - prorate 3% for TN fare fare(s) only.
- Travel originating outside North America, but ticketed in North America, i.e, AKL-PPT, PPT-LAX, or CDG-LAX.
Should you need further clarification on commissions, please contact our Inside Sales department at Phone 310-662-1860 MON-FRI 6AM-5:30PM (PST).
Reduced Rate Procedures
We appreciate your interest in Air Tahiti Nui and look forward to you experiencing our award-winning service. Due to very heavy bookings reduced rate travel for the month of August has been temporarily suspended. We sincerely apologize for this situation.
The following is all of the necessary information for an agent discount. Please read all of the information very carefully. All Agent Discounts are authorized by our Sales Office; please do not contact our Reservations Office during this process.
- Air Tahiti Nui offers Agent Discount fares from Los Angeles to Tahiti, Paris and Auckland.
- If traveling within French Polynesia islands, please refer to VT www.AirTahiti.Aero
- Aero Flight application valid only on Air Tahiti Nui aircraft.Codeshare flights not permitted.
- North America based IATA and CLIA accredited agents.
- Revenue production may be asked.
- A current and signed IATAN List with agent name on list or current CLIA Certificate.
- We do not accept IATA card alone as proof of agency.
- Agent Discount fare allows one (1) companion of your choice at the same agent fare.
- Both agent and companion are required to travel on same itinerary, flights and cabin.
- Blackout Dates: July-August and December 14 - January14.
- Blackout dates may be considered for AD fares, but subject to flight load.
Application for Agency Reduced Rates:
- Air Tahiti Nui offers three types of Agent Discount fares based on departures:
- AD75 for travel within 45 days of departure. Download
- AD50 for travel within 46-90 days of departure. Download
- A 10% reduction from published fares allowed 91 days or more from departure. Download
- Agency fares from LAX to Tahiti, Auckland or Paris. View
- Application form with IATN List/CLIA Certificate is emailed to InsideSales@AirTahitiNui.com
- All Agent Discount fares are subject to availability.If we foresee flight loads are high, we will review alternate dates and contact the agent.
- Agent discount request may take 7 days or more for confirmation.
- When an AD booking has been confirmed, a confirmation letter is sent via email.
- Air Tahiti Nui does not ask for payment until all TN flight(s) are confirmed.
- Child/Infant discounts are not applicable to agency reduced fares.
- Seat assignments for reduced agent fares are assigned at airport check-in only.
- Change and Cancel fees for AD75/AD50 fares:
- $50.00 change fee per person.
- $250.00 cancel fee per person.
Agent Discount tickets may not be downgraded/refunded to a lower agent rate if flight loads should open.
- Please note if in the event TN flights exceeds commercial demand, AIR TAHITI NUI reserves the right to offload/rebook AD75/50 ticket holders to an alternate flights. Compensation is not provided.
la maitai to oe tereraa (Have a great trip) e manava to matau manureva (and welcome on board).
[Revised June 2016]
Travel Guidelines & Dress Code
Thank you for your interest in Air Tahiti Nui. Following are a few tips to make your travel experience more enjoyable:
Dress code for traveling with us is “Country Club Casual.”
Collared shirt, pants and dress shoes (Aloha shirts and Docker-type pants are fine) no torn or cutoff jeans, t-shirts, or flip flops.
Suitable attire (casual suits and sundresses are fine), no torn or cutoff jeans , tank tops, halter tops, bare midriff or flip flops.
Suitable attire for travel.
Seat assignments will be available at check in. Please do not pre-reserve your seats.
Please do not discuss your travel privileges with revenue passengers. Please make sure that you check-in on time, at least 2 ½ hours prior to scheduled departure. Since we offer travel agent discounts for Club Poerava/Business Class, we are unable to offer courtesy upgrades to travel agents on reduced rate Moana/Economy Class tickets. Please be respectful of requests that may be made of you by our Ground Staff or Inflight Crew.
For information regarding specific airports and lounges click here: Airports and Lounges
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your flights, our Polynesian hospitality and our beautiful destinations.
Mauru’uru roa (Thank you) and Bon Voyage.
Our most popular and requested flyers, brochures and logos are now available for download for travel professionals. You can now email our promotional flyers and brochures directly to your clients. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your sales representative if you need anything additional.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of reduced rate tickets for Travel Agents on TN for Business, Premium and Economy?
Air Tahiti Nui is pleased to offer travel agents AD75 and AD50 discounts to Tahiti, Paris or Auckland. Below is a table of approximate fares per destination, cabin and season. These prices include taxes, but due to constant fluctuation in government taxes, prices shown are only estimated and will vary.
For AD50 discounts – Booking can be made 46-90 days from departure.
For AD75 discounts – Bookings can be made starting at 45 days from departure.
AD fares are subject to availability and may take 7 days or more for confirmation. If flights are too full, we will recommend alternate travel dates.
|TAHITI LAX-PPT-LAX - Low Season|
|TAHITI LAX-PPT-LAX - High Season|
|PARIS LAX-CDG-LAX - Low Season|
|PARIS LAX-CDG-LAX - High Season|
|AUCKLAND LAX-AKL-LAX - Low Season|
|AUCKLAND LAX-AKL-LAX - High Season|
Why can't I get a seat assignment?
Once you have a ticketed reservation, you may get a seat assignment. Preferred seat assignments can be purchased online or via our call center while non-preferred seats are free of charge and can be assigned ahead of time or upon check-in at the airport.
Can I get a complimentary upgrade?
Due to the very high demand of our premium cabins, we unfortunately cannot offer complimentary upgrades, however, we do offer AD50 or AD75 rates in our premium cabin for purchase. Upgrades may be available for sale at the airport upon check-in.
Is Air Tahiti (VT) a separate airline?
Air Tahiti Nui (TN) and Air Tahiti (VT) are two separate airlines. Air Tahiti (VT) is the domestic, inter-island airline within the islands of French Polynesia.
Air Tahiti covers a network of 47 islands in French Polynesia, across an area the size of Europe (5,500,000 km2), with a fleet made up of ATRs, Twin Otters and Beechcrafts. The nearest, Moorea, is 15 km (9 mi) from Tahiti and the flight takes 7 minutes. The furthest, Mangareva in the Gambier Islands, lies 1,600 km (994 mi) from Tahiti and is reached by a direct flight taking 3h30. Air Tahiti also operates flights to Rarotonga, in the Cook Islands.
How do I contact Air Tahiti (VT)?
For schedules and information, https://www.airtahiti.com/home
How can I get on a FAM trip on Air Tahiti Nui to The Islands of Tahiti?
U.S.A. or Canada Travel Advisors: You must be on an IATAN List or have a CLIA Certificate.
Air Tahiti Nui, Tahiti Tourism USA and Tahiti Tourisme Canada all conduct FAMs with our Tahiti-focused Tour Operators and Cruise Line partners.
Please contact your Sales Manager from any of the companies above to request that you be considered for one of our FAMs.