Explore outstanding dive spots: meet the Manta Rays of Bora Bora, drift through the lagoon passes in Rangiroa and Fakarava.
Further dive in the spectacular waters of Fakarava, a certified UNESCO Biosphere area. Be amazed by unexpected encounters from sharks, dolphins, turtles, stingrays, Napoleon, moray eels…
A dive trip you will never forget!
This vacation package includes
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 10 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodation at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a Standard Room with American breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation at the Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in a Garden View Room with daily American breakfast and dinner
- 4 nights accommodation at the Maitai Rangiroa Lagoon Resort in a Garden Bungalow with daily American breakfast and dinner
- 4 nights accommodation at theTahitian Guesthouse Motu Aito Fakarava South with daily breakfast and dinner
- Rates are in US dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to pay directly to the hotels.
- Displayed rates are valid for low season. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners)
- Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
- All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.
Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.