Explore amazing diving spots and meet manta rays in the lagoon of Bora Bora. And then enjoy drift adventures in the lagoons of Rangiroa and Fakarava with big fauna: sharks, dolphins, turtles…
A diving trip you will never forget!
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 14 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodations at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a Standard Room with American breakfast
- 2 nights accommodations at the Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in a Garden View Room with daily American breakfast and dinner
- 4 nights accommodations at the Maitai Rangiroa Lagoon Resort in a Garden Bungalow with daily American breakfast and dinner
- 4 nights accommodations at the Pearl Havaiki Fakarava in a Beach Bungalow with daily breakfast and dinner
- Rates are in US dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to pay directly to the hotels.
- Displayed rates are valid for low season 2017. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners)
- Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
- All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.
Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.