Get a taste of French Polynesia and visit its most popular islands - Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. Spend one night on the main island of Tahiti at the Tahiti Nui Hotel, located in downtown Papeete. Visit local market, shop for black pearls, souvenirs and Manoi oil. In the evening head over to the the port in Papeete fro some unique culinary experience - the Roulottes (French for caravans), where an array of food trucks offer fresh and delicious food like mahi mahi, tuna, steak, crepes, pizza, Chinese. The next day, take a ferry to Moorea island for a 3-night stay at the popular Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa. This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located on the scenic Northern coast of the island and features the island's largest swimming pool, both air-conditioned rooms and traditional Polynesian-style bungalows and two restaurants. From Moorea take a short flight to the island of Bora Bora for a 4-night stay. The Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora Resort is located in the heart of lush tropical gardens and close to Matira Beach, the only public beach on Bora Bora. The resort offers excellent accommodation at a great price, a friendly atmosphere and Polynesian welcome, two restaurants and two bars on site, souvenir shops and much more.
- • Round trip airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- • Arrival Meet & Greet
- • Ferry Transportation from Tahiti to Moorea
- • Airfare from Moorea to Bora Bora and from Bora Bora to Tahiti on Air Tahiti
- • 1 Night at the Tahiti Nui Hotel in Deluxe Room
- • 3 Nights at the Intercontinental Resort Moorea in a Lanai Room
- 4WD tour of Moorea
- • 4 Nights at the Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora Resort in Lagoon View Room
- • American Breakfast daily
- • All hotel transfers
- • All taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
- Optional Upgrade to an Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora from $336 per person (please specify in request if you would like an upgrade)
- Priced for Travel Nov 1 - Dec 13, 2017 and Jan 7 - Mar 31, 2018.
- Other travel dates available at a higher price. High season (Jun - Oct) starts at $3724
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40