If you are an outdorsy person who can live without TV and WIFI for a week and likes to dive and surf (seasonal) , then this trip is for you.
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti. Spend three nights at Vanira Lodge in a rustic air conditioned bungalow with Jacuzzi. Go surfing, fishing, diving with tiger sharks or rent a car and explore the island. Next fly to the atol of Fakarava . Inside the lagoon Fakarava is home to the highest concentration of grey reef sharks in the world. Spend five nights in Fakarava in a garden bungalow. Continental breakfast and dinner, 6 dives included (split 3 each)
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip air from Tahiti to Fakarava on Air Tahiti
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in both islands
- 3 nights at Vaira Lodge at Vai Ora Bungalow
- 5 nights at Havaiki Nui Fakarava in a garden bungalow
- Continental Breakfast and dinner daily at both lodges
- 6 dives per couple (3 each) during stay
- All Taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Price valid for travel April 1-May 31, Nov 1-Dec 10, 19
- $3,399 per person if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31, 19
Airline tickets not refundable once issued. Cacelation fee of $200 per person for land part if you cancel 90 days or more. Not refundable if you cancel 89 days or less.