Moorea's beauty is mind-blowing. You'll steal your first glimpse from the main island of Tahiti and then as you arrive and Moorea's towering green peaks and slender white beaches come into focus, you'll be in awe over what nature has created for relaxation-starved visitors to enjoy.
Tahiti's prized jewel, Bora Bora has been seducing travelers for centuries and creating romantic memories since the first overwater bungalow resort was built some 50 years ago.
- Round trip flights on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti
- Meet and greet on arrival in Tahiti
- 3 nights Moorea, Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Superior Lagoon View Bungalow
- Moorea lagoon cruise highlighting Cooks and Opunohu Bays as well as some stunning snorkeling locations and a sumptuous Polynesian barbeque lunch
- Visit to Tiki Village and see the local Tahitian weaving, tattooing and carving including a traditional Tahitian dinner with a cultural dance performance
- Traditional Tahitian dinner with a cultural dance performance
- 4 nights Bora Bora, Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island in a Luxury Overwater Bungalow
- Bora Bora Cruise & Snorkel - Small group cruise to beautiful coral gardens and stop for gourmet lunch on a private motu
- Complimentary Wifi at each resort
- Mini-Bar filled once per day with fruit juices, soda, local beers, still and sparkling bottle of water at each resort
- Domestic flights in Tahiti between Papeete, Moorea & Bora Bora
- Round trip transfers between airport and resort on each island
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 1 dinners
- All Airline Taxes
- Islands In The Sun Emergency Travel Assistance (available 24 hours)
*Terms & Conditions: All prices are from per person in US dollars. Valid for travel between 1 November and 10 December 2018; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 1 December 2018. Hotel must be booked 120 days prior to arrival. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements will apply. No refunds are allowed except that tickets purchased one week or more prior to departure may be cancelled without penalty within 24 hours of ticketing. Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $250 per transaction plus any additional airfare. Other restrictions apply. Governmentally-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed charges are included. Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies. Some services provided by other carriers. All prices are in US dollars and correct at the time of posting (3 May 2018). Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available at an additional supplement . All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: ST18012. CST# 2001136-50.