Moorea’s beauty is mind-blowing. You’ll steal your first glimpse from the main island of Tahiti and then as you arrive and Moorea’s towering green peaks and slender white beaches come into focus, you’ll be in awe over what nature has created for relaxation-starved visitors to enjoy.
- Meet & greet on arrival
- 6 nights Moorea, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Bungalow with private Pool
- Moorea island safari to discover the beauty of Moorea highlighting the tropical flora and breathtaking views
- Moorea lagoon discovery cruise and picnic - visit Cooks and Opunohu Bay, explore Moorea's spectacular marine life, including shark and ray feedings. There will be time for snorkeling and enjoy a BBQ for lunch on a secluded ‘motu’ or islet.
- Complimentary Wifi at the resort
- Round trip flight transfers between Papeete and Moorea
- Round trip transfers between Moorea Airport and your hotel
- 6 breakfasts & 2 lunches
- Islands in the Sun Emergency After Hours Travel Assistance
*Terms & Conditions (USD): Prices are in US dollars, land only, 'from' per person, based on double occupancy and valid for travel between 1 April and 31 May 2017 or 1 November and 23 December 2017; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 15 December 2017. Airfare is not included. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Supplements for mandatory Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners will apply. Prices are current at time of posting (26 April 2017) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Some inclusions and specials may be available to bona fide Honeymoon couples only with specific criteria and you may be required to provide proof of marriage. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. City tax of approx. $1.50 per person, per night is not included. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: ST17001R. CST# 2001136-50