Take an overnight flight (8 hours) from Los Angeles to Tahiti and a short ferry to neighboring Moorea. Spend fivenights in a lanai room at Intercontinental Moorea renowned for its large pool, beautiful grounds,dolphin quest and more. Go snorkeling, diving, take a 4WD island tour or to a Polynesian Show with Dinner at Tiki Village (optional tours extra).Return to Tahiti via ferry and fly to Huahine, the Garden Island. Spend four nights in a garden bungalow. Take an island tour or just relax by the pool. Buffet breakfast daily, round trip transfers and for honeymooners special amenities are included.
Rate valid for travel from Nov 1-30, 18 and Jan 15-Mar 20, 19 strictly based on availability at the time of booking.Min 130 days advance booking required.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti (overnight flights)
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport/pier to hotel in all islands
- Buffet breakfast daily (9 per person)
- Round trip flights from Tahiti to Huahine
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room
- 4 nights at Maitai Huahne in a garden bungalow
- Price is valid from Nov 1-30, 18 and Jan 15-Mar 20, 19 requiring 130 days advance booking
- All applicable honeymoon amenities
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax in all hotels
- Travel valid on select dates from Jun 1-Dec 23, 2018 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 19
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
- Book by March 31, 2017 to get this discount. Book early for best availability
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available