Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti or connect via Air Alaska from SFO at the same price and transfer to Hotel Tahiti Nui. Spend two nights at this boutique hotel located in the center of Pappete. Ask for a room upgrade at the Intercontinental Tahiti. Go to the local market and pick up souvenirs, take an island tour and in the evening eat al fresco with the locals at the outdoor food trucks by the pier where the food is fresh and affordable. Next you transfer via ferry to neighboring Moorea and spend three more nights at the Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room. Go snorkeling, diving, kayaking, paddleboarding, hiking or just lay back and enjoy the view or the resident dolphins at play.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui or connect from SFO via Air Alaska
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier in Tahiti and Moorea
- 2 nights stay at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard mountain view room no meals
- 3 nights stay at Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a Lanai room
- $1999 per person if you upgrade to Premium Overwater Bungalow in Moorea
- Buffet breakfast daily Moorea (3 per person)
- All taxes and service charges except approx $3 per person per day city tax to be paid to the hotel
- Single supplement $799 for standard option and $1,099 for upgrade option
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking.