Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles and arrive next morning in Tahiti. You are then transferred to the pier where you take a ferry to Moorea. Spend five nights at the luxurious Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room. Go hiking, biking, snorkeling, diving or just lay by the semi Olympic pool and enjoy the view.
Take a ferry next to Tahiti and then a short flight to Bora Bora. Spend three nights in a large private garden bungalow with a plunge pool or upgrade to an overwater bungalow for $400 per person more.
In Bora you can rent a jet ski, take an island tour, a romantic boat or an ATV or just stay on the beach and enjoy the infinite shades of blue from azure to cerulean.
Buffet breakfast daily is included as well as all transfers
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui (2 overnight flights)
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip flights from Tahiti to Bora Bora on Air Tahiti
- All r/t transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort in a Lanai Room
- 3 nights at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa in a garden pool bungalow
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Price valid for travel Jan 15-Mar 31, 19 based on availability at the time of booking
- All non motorized water sports
- Travel valid on select dates from Nov 1, 2018-Mar 31, 2019 ONLY
- Book by Sep 15, 2018
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
- Islands stays can be mixed and matched according to availability
- Book by June 26, 2018 to get this discount. Book early for best availability
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.