Take an overnight or day flight from Los Angeles and spend one night at Intercontinental Tahiti to unwind. Next take a short flight to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Spend three nights discovering this island, go snorkeling, swimming, hiking or just unwind. Visit historic Huahine, a lush island where the mountain meets the ocean for two days and stay at the modern Maitai Huahine, built as a Polynesian Village around a pond with purple water lilies that seems to be painted by Monet. Take another short flight to magnificent Bora Bora and spend three nights in a lagoon view overwater junior suite. Take a jet ski and roam the turquoise waters, a sunset cruise with and a romantic dinner. Buffet breakfast daily. Honeymooners get all applicable honeymoon gifts . Offer valid with min 130 days advance booking strictly based on availability at the time of booking.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in all islands
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room
- 2 nights at Maitai La Pita Village Huahine in a garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana in a jr. suite overwater bungalow lagoon view
- Buffet breakfast daily in both islands (8 total per person)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid to hotels directly
- All applicable honeymoon amenities offered by hotels
- Price valid for travel April 1-May 31, Nov 1-Nov 30, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $4,599 per person if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31,19 or Dec 11-Jan 14, 20
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year Dinners have to be added to the price if you travel during these holidays
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.