Take an overnight flights from Los Angeles and a short flight to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Spend five nights discovering this island, go snorkeling, swimming, hiking or just unwind. Take another short flight to magnificent Bora Bora and spend three nights in a lagoon view overwater junior suite. Take a jet ski and roam the turquoise waters, a sunset cruise with and a romantic dinner. Buffet breakfast daily. Honeymooners get a small bottle of champagne at each resort.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- Transfers from airport to hotel in Moorea and Bora
- 5 nights stay at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora in a lagoon view junior suite overwater bungalow
- If you are on honeymoon you will receive all applicable honeymoon amenities offered by the hotels
- Buffet breakfast daily in both islands (8 total per person)
- Price valid for travel on select dates from Jan 15-Mar 31 and on Nov 1-Dec 10, 2017 (with min 120 days advance booking)
- $3,599 per person if you travel April or May, 2017 (your last travel date can be May 31 if available)
- $4,299 per person if you travel Jun to Oct , 2017 based on availability at time of booking
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid to the hotels directly
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.