Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles and a short ferry ride to the heart shaped island of Moorea. You are transferred to family friendly InterContinental Moorea, where you can view dolphins playing and turtles being nurtured back into the wild. Spend five nights in a spacious Beach Junior Suite Bungalow with one king bed and 2 sofa beds. Take a 4WD tour of the island or rent a car and discover its magnificent views from the top. One evening go to the Tiki Village to view the Polynesian show with dinner. Kids fly, stay and eat free from kids menu with paying adults.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier in Tahiti and Moorea
- 5 nights stay at InterContinental Moorea in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily in Moorea
- Kids eat and drink free from kids menu with paying adults
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Price valid for travel Jan 15-Mar 31, 18 based on availability at the time of booking
- All non motorized water sports
- Free WIFI
- Price per person based on two adults (and one or two kids) traveling together
- Maximum 2 adults 2 kids 11 and under for this package
- $3,499 per adult if travel from Jun 1-Oct 31 or Dec 11-Dec 30,18
- $3,199 per adult if you travel Apr and May or Nov 1-Dec 10, 18
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.