Fly from Los Angeles to Auckland on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui new Dreamliner plane. Spend four nights exploring Auckland or venture out on day trip to Hobbiton. Return to Tahiti for two nights stay at Tahiti Ia Ora and then take a ferry to Moorea and spend three more nights in luxurious Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort and Spa. Buffet breakfast daily included in Tahiti and Moorea.
This is a special package valid for travel on select dates from May 1 to Jun 15, 2020 only. Book by April 28 or earlier for best availability.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Auckland via Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- 4 nights stay at Auckland City Hotel or similar in a standard room
- SIC transfers from airport to hotel in Auckland
- 2 nights stay at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden room
- 3 nights stay at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden bungalow
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- All round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier in Tahiti and Moorea (shared)
- Buffet breakfast daily in Tahiti and Moorea
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- ONLY VALID FOR TRAVEL MAY 1-JUN 15, 2020 NO OTHER DATES
- Book by April 28 or earlier for best availability
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions