Visit the highlights of New Zealand's North and South Islands with this classic (no-driving) itinerary. Compliment your trip with an overnight in Tahiti and 3 nights on a beautiful Moorea island.
Day 1: Auckland | On arrival in Auckland, you will be transferred to your hotel in downtown Auckland.
Day 2: Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua | Travel South by Coach and visit the Waitomo Caves on your way to Rotorua.
Day 3: Rotorua | Your Rotorua morning sightseeing tour includes the Te Puia Geo-Thermal Reserve, a sheep shearing show at the Agrodome and Rainbow Springs Kiwi Birdlife Park.
Day 4: Rotorua - Christchurch | Fly to Christchurch, transfer to your hotel. Explore the city at leisure.
Day 5: Christchurch - Mount Cook - Queenstown | Travel south by Coach from Christchurch to Queenstown, through the High Plains of the Mackenzie Country, visit Mount Cook village and follow the Kawarau river to Queenstown.
Day 6: Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown | Your Coach will collect you this morning. You will journey through the magnificent forests of the Eglington and Hollyford Valleys, through the Homer Tunnel to Milford Sound for a scenic excursion on the Fjord. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery including the awe-inspiring Mitre Park with a full commentary on the natural history of the fjord.
Day 7: Queenstown | Today is free to explore Queenstown at your convenience.
Day 8: Tahiti | You will be transferred to Queenstown airport before boarding your flight to Tahiti. (*You will arrive a day earlier due to dateline crossing). Spend a night on Tahiti Island.
Day 9-11: Moorea | Take a short ferry to Moorea. Spend unforgettable 3 nights at the Intercontinental Resort Moorea in a Overwater Bungalow.
- Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Domestic Flights in New Zealand
- Transfers by Super Shuttle where needed in New Zealand
- 1 Night Auckland - Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland, Superior Room
- Waitomo Caves tours (pick-up Auckland, drop-off Rotorua)
- 2 Nights Rotorua - Millennium Rotorua, Superior Room
- Discover Rotorua Morning Sights Tour (includes: Te Puia, Agrodome Sheep Show, Springs Kiwi Birdlife Park)
- 1 Night Christchurch - Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch, Guest Room
- Discover Mount Cook tour (from Christchurch to Queenstown)
- 3 Nights Queenstown - Scenic Suite Queenstown, Superior Room
- Milford Coach & Scenic Cruise
- 1 Night Tahiti - Intercontinental Resort Tahiti, Garden Room
- 3 Nights Moorea - Intercontinental Resort Moorea, Premium Overwater Junior Suite Bungalow
- Meet and Greet and All Transfers in Tahiti
- Ferry Transportation between Tahiti and Moorea
- All hotel and ticket taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
- Priced to May 1-31, 2020. All other travel dates are available at a higher price.
- This package can be done with Bora Bora instead of Moorea (from additional $800 per person)
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40