Leave Monday from Los Angeles on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui. Arrive next day in Tahiti and transfer via ferry to Moorea.
Spend four nights at the luxurious Intercontinental Moorea. Take an island tour, go hiking, biking, snorkeling or sign up for optional tours at the activities desk at the resort.
Next fly to historic Huahine, and spend three nights in a premium lake bungalow with breathtaking views.
From Huahine fly to iconic Bora Bora and spend four nights. You can rent a jet ski, an ATV or take a shark and snorkel safari.
Fly to the atoll of Tikehau, a sliver of land in the ocean but with a great concentration of exotic fish, a true paradise for divers and romantics.
Last but not least spend one more night at the charming Intercontinental Tahiti. If time permits go downtown and pick up souvenirs or dine al fresco with the locals at the “roulettes”.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- One way ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- All round trip transfers from the airport to hotel/pier in all islands
- 4 nights stay at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room
- 3 nights stay at Maitai Huahine in a premium lake bungalow
- 4 nights stay at Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in a beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an Overwater Bungalow
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 2 course dinner daily in Huahine
- All applicable honeymoon amenities
- Price valid for travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $4,699 per person if you travel Dec 11, 19-Jan 14, 19
- $5,499 per person if you travel Jun to Oct 31, 19
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day to be paid at the hotels
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year's Eve Dinners will be added if you travel over these holidays
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.