Fly Air Tahiti Nui Dreamliner 8 hours from Los Angeles to Tahiti. Arrive same day or next day and spend one night at InterContinental Tahiti to unwind.
Next fly to Huahine and spend two nights at the charming Le Mahana in a beach bungalow with breakfast and dinner included. Take a 36 foot catamaran with skipper/cook and sail 3 nights to Taha'a and Bora Bora (all meals included). Finish your stay overwater for 3 nights in Bora Bora with breakfast and dinner included.
Book by Jun 6,22 for these rates
This vacation package includes
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Interisland air from Tahiti to Huahine and from Bora Bora to Tahiti
- All transfers from airport to hotel
- 2 nights stay at Le Mahana Huahine in a beach bungalow
- 3 nights on a Private Yacht 36 ft catamaran with fans from Huahine to Taha'a, Bora Bora
- 3 nights at Le Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in an Overwater Bungalow
- Half Board (Continental Breakfast and 2 course dinners) at Le Mahana Huanine & Le Maitai
- Three meals a day on catamaran starting with dinner the first day
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly to the hotel
- Packages can be customized
- from $5,499 per person if you travel within Nov 1-30,22& Jan 15-Mar 31, 23
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions