Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles and arrive to Tahiti next day or if available a day fliht.
Spend one night in Tahiti to unwind. Go downtown to the pier and eat "al fresco" with the locals or just stroll the city for souvenirs.
Next fly to breathtaking Bora Bora and spend three nights in a private garden bungalow with plunge pool. There are many activities free and paid you can do in Bora from snorkeling , diving, rent a jet ski, an ATV, visit the lagoonarium, take a sunset cruise or just relax and enjoy the view from your beach.
Next spend three nights at the intimate and luxurious Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa in a private pool beach villa.
Air,transfers, breakfast and more.
- Round trip air economy from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in all islands (shared transfers)
- 1 night at InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a standard room
- 3 nights at Bora Bora Pearl in a garden pool bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa in a Pool Beach Villa
- American Breakfast daily in all islands
- $4,599 per person if you travel within Jun 1-30,21
- $4,699 per person if you travel from Jul 1-Oct 31,21
- $3,699 per person if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10,21
- $3,899 per person if you travel within Dec 11-Dec 30,21
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year's Eve dinner will be added if you travel on these dates
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly to the hotel
Tickets not refundable once issued but one change allowed with waiver of change fee (price difference if any needs to be paid)
Pacific Holidays cancelation policies apply. Currently travel insurance is mandatory. Check ATN site for entry updates.