Take advantage of this sale for limited departures in April, May and June and visit these beautiful resorts of Tahiti. First spend two nights in Tahiti to unwind and get used to time difference. Take an island tour or go downtown to the market or taste the local fresh fish by the pier in the evening.
Next take a ferry to magical Moorea and spend three nights at the charming and intimate Sofitel, a true jewel of the South Pacific, with long beaches and great snorkeling. Lastly spend three nights overwater at Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa.
This is a 5 star Relais and Chateaux property located on its own motu. The three restaurants offer French-Polynesian fusion food, from beachside snacks to gourmet dining. The Tāvai Spa will introduce you to Polynesian well-being rituals and restore your mind-body balance.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip flight from Tahiti to Raiatea
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier in all islands
- 2 nights at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Luxury Garden Room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha'a Private Island and Spa in a Taha'a Overwater Suite
- Buffet breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Mini Bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 waters and 2 soft drinks in Tahiti and Moorea
- $3,198 per person for select dates from April 16-May 21, 2020
- $3,298 per person for select dates from May 22-Jun 14, 2020
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions