This 10-day Islands of Tahiti vacation takes you to a beachside resort on Moorea. It features first-class accommodations and small group tours.
Your journey connects you to Moorea, the sister island of Tahiti and a verdant paradise of green mountains and shimmer lagoons. During your time on the island, you’ll stay at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort, a 4-star property with 111 suites, including overwater bungalows. Enjoy the amenities of your resort as well as the bountiful nature of the island. One day, head on a guided tour through the waters in a transparent kayak. Move at your own pace and enjoy the intimate views of coral reefs, sharks, and stingrays during your journey. The next day, explore the mainland of Moorea on an ATV tour, riding through a landscape of pineapple plantations and winding rivers into the Opunohu Valley. You’ll stop for great views at Belvedere Lookout and enjoy some local fruits at an agricultural school along the way.
The rest of your time on Moorea is at leisure. Go snorkelling or scuba diving, visit nearby villages, or relax with a massage at the resort. Or simply spend your days lounging on the sandy beaches and enjoying the comforts of paradise.
At the end of your stay, connect to the airport for onward travels.
This vacation package includes
- International airfare on Air Tahiti Nui's award winning Tahitian Dreamliner
- Goway Welcome on arrival in Tahiti
- Shared arrival and departure transfers in Tahiti and Moorea
- Shared return ferry between Tahiti and Moorea
- 7 nights first-class accommodation at the Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort
- Small group Kayak Tour (max 12 guests)
- Small group ATV Tour (max 8 guests)
- Unlimited use of beach equipment
- Complimentary mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 waters and 2 soft drinks
- Breakfast daily
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.