Take a day or overnight flight from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui and arrive 8 hours later in Tahiti. Spend one night in Tahiti at Hotel Tahiti Nui to unwind. In the evening you can stroll down to the pier and eat the local fare at the famous "Roulettes".
Next day fly to the lush island of Huahine and spend three nights overwater at the Polynesian hotel Royal Huahine. You can take an island tour, go hiking, biking or snorkeling or just relax and enjoy the view for your bungalow.
Last but not least spend three nights in Bora Bora at the newly opened three star Royal Bora Bora. Meals are extra but all round trip transfers from airport to hotel are included.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- 1 night at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard room
- 3 nights at Royal Huahine in a Deep Overwater Bungalow
- 3 nights at Royal Bora Bora in a Standard room
- All round trip transfers from airport to hotel (shared)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Price is valid for travel within Nov 1-Dec 10, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $2,699 per person if you travel Oct 1-Oct 31, 19 or Dec 11-Jan 14, 20
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year's Eve Dinners will be added if you travel during that time
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy, for travel within Oct 1, 19 and March 31, 2020. Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions