This 9-day Islands of Tahiti vacation with airfare takes you to beachside resorts on Tahiti and Moorea. It features first-class accommodations and small-group tours.
Your journey to The Islands of Tahiti starts on Tahiti, the famous pearl of the South Pacific. Staying at Intercontinental Resort & Spa, you’ll have three nights on the idyllic island to relax at your resort, lounge on the beaches, and explore the inland jungle. Experience Tahiti’s famous sunset and exquisite views of its sister island, Moorea, on a sunset boat cruise. Venture across Tahiti’s lagoon and enjoy a cocktail as you watch the sun dip behind Moorea and transform the sky into breathtaking shades of orange and purple. The rest of your time on Tahiti is at leisure.
Connect to nearby Moorea and Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort, where you’ll stay three nights and have plenty of time to explore the verdant mountains and crystal-clear lagoon. An ATV Discovery Tour will showcase the island’s mainland, taking you along the road to Opunohu Bay and up to Belvedere Lookout for the best views of the island and surrounding ocean. The rest of your time is at leisure to relax at your resort and snorkel through the coral gardens.
At the end of your stay, connect back to Papeete on Tahiti for return flight to North America.
This vacation package includes
- International airfare on Air Tahiti Nui's award winning dreamliner
- Goway Welcome on arrival in Tahiti
- Shared arrival and departure transfers in Tahiti and Moorea
- Shared return ferry between Tahiti and Moorea
- 3 nights first-class accommodation in Tahiti at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- 3 nights first-class accommodation in Moorea at the Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort
- Small group Sunset in the Island of Moorea by boat (max 12 guests)
- Small group half day ATV Discovery Tour (max 10 guests)
- Unlimited use of beach equipment
- Complimentary inroom mini-bar stocked daily in Moorea
- 3 breakfasts
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.