Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui and arrive next day in Tahiti. Fly one hour to Bora Bora and check in the boutique hotel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora.
Spend three nights in this magic island, take a tour on land with 4WD or ATV, rent a jet ski or go on a romantic sunset cruise or just lay back and enjoy the view. Next fly to historical Huahine and spend three nights at the Maitai La Pita Village Huahine. Take an island tour of this lush and laid back island or go out a day on a catamaran. Next fly back to Tahiti and spend one more night at the majestic Intercontinental Tahiti Resort before returning back to Los Angeles.
Breakfast daily, two course dinner in Bora Bora and Huahine, all transfers included. From $2,969 per person.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in all islands
- 3 nights stay at Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in a beach bungalow
- 3 nights stay at Maitai La Pita Village in a garden bungalow
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- American Buffet breakfast daily
- 2 course dinner daily in Bora and Huahine
- All applicable honeymoon amenities offered by hotels
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day to be paid at the hotel (city tax)
- Price valid for travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $3,269 pp if you travel Sep 1-Oct 31, 19
- $3,169 pp if you travel Dec 11,19-Jan 20,20
- Mandatory New Year's Eve dinner will be added if you travel during that time
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions