Take an eight hour non stop flight from Los Angeles (or SFO) to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui. Spend three nights at the magnificent and newly opened Hilton Tahiti, where everything is new. Unwind in the largest pool in Tahiti with breathtaking views and dine at one of the three restaurants on the property.
Next take a ferry to the heart shaped island of Moorea and spend five nights in a Premium Overwater Bungalow at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa.
American Breakfast daily, round trip transfers and round trip ferry all included. Book by Oct 24, 2022 for these promotions.
This vacation package includes
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 3 nights at Hilton Tahiti in a Standard Room
- 5 nights at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a Premium Overwater Bungalow
- American Breakfast Daily
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotels/pier
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax plus $16 per room per night resort fee in Tahiti to be paid to the hotels
- from $2,999 per person if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31,22
- from $3,399 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31,23
- from $3,799 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,23
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions