Take an eight hour non stop flight from Los Angeles (or SEA ) to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui. Spend three nights at the magnificent and newly opened Hilton Tahiti, where everything is new. Unwind in the largest pool in Tahiti with breathtaking views and dine at one of the three restaurants on the property.
Next fly to iconic Bora Bora and spend three more nights in an ocean (lagoon) view overwater bungalow at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts. Go snorkeling , take a jet ski and roam the islands or a romantic dinner cruise.
Last but not least spend three more nights at the unique Le Taha'a by Pearl Resorts in a large premium overwater suite. Just like its sister properly, Le Bora Bora, Le Taha'a is a Relais and Chateaux property with the highest return rate from all luxury resorts in French Polynesia. What brings people back are not only the magnificents views but also its tranquility, its Polynesian feel, its suave vanila fregrence and mostly the gentleness of the local people,
Return flights are mostly overnight , so after a short flight from Raiatea/Taha'a you connect on Air Tahiti Nui and arrive next morning.
This vacation package includes
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter Island AIr Pass on AIr Tahiti
- 3 nights at Hilton Tahiti in a King Ocean View Room
- 3 nights at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts in a Lagoon (ocean) view Overwater Bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha'a by Pearl Resorts in a Premium Taha'a Overwater Suite
- American Breakfast Daily
- Applicable Honeymoon amenties
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotels (land transfers in Tahiti and speed boat in Bora Bora and Taha'a)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax plus $16 per room per night resort fee in Tahiti to be paid to the hotels
- $5,599 per person for travel within Jan 15-March 31,24
- $6,199 per person for travel within Nov 1-Dec 10, 23
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
+1 800 355 8025
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions