Take an eight hour flight on the award winning Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles. Spend one night at the luxurious Intercontinental Tahiti to unwind . In the evening go downtown and eat "Al Fresco" with the locals by the pier.
Next fly to Raiatea and spend three nights at the secluded Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa, a five star Relais and Chateux in a beach pool bungalow. . In Taha'a you can go snorkel in the Coral Garden or visit at Vanilla Plantation.
Last but not least spend three nights overwater at the magnificient Intercontinental Bora Bora and Thalasso Spa .
American breakfast daily and three course dinners in Bora included.
Need to book by Oct 29, 2021 to get these specials.
This vacation package includes
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in all islands (shared)
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in an ocean room
- 3 nights at Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa in a Pool Beach Villa
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa in an Emerald overwater villa
- American Breakfast daily in all three islands
- 3 course dinner set menu daily at InterContinental Bora Bora Thalasso Spa
- $4,399 per person if you travel within Jan 14-March 31,22
- $5,099 per person if you travel within April 1-30, 22
- $5,399 per person if you travel within May 1-31,22
- $5,899 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,22
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly to the hotel
- Please inquire for travel from Dec1,21-Jan 14, 22
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions