Take an eight hour flight on the award winning Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles. Spend two nights at the luxurious Intercontinental Tahiti to unwind and take a day trip on this island. In the evening go downtown and eat "Al Fresco" with the locals by the pier.
Next fly to Raiatea and spend three nights at the secluded Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa in a beach pool bungalow. Dinner at Vanille Restaurant is complimentary here. In Taha'a you can go snorkel in the Coral Garden or visit at Vanilla Plantation.
Last but not least spend three nights overwater at the magnificient Intercontinental Bora Bora and Thalasso Spa (third night free included for most stays). Need to book by Sep 29,20 to get these speicals. Not combinable with honeymoon amenties in Taha'a.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in all islands (shared)
- 2 nights at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 3 nights at Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa in a Pool Beach Villa
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa in an Emerald overwater villa
- Breakfast daily in all three islands
- Complimentary 3 course dinner daily at Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa
- $4,499 if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10,20 and Jan 11-April 30,21
- $4,699 if you travel within May 1-31, 2021
- $5,199 if you travel within Jun 1-30,21
- Black out dates Dec 11-Jan 14,21 email for prices
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly to the hotel
- Currently mandatory travel insurance and 72 hours prior Covid Test required to enter Tahiti
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions