Take a day or overnight flight from Los Angeles and spend one night at the Intercontinental Tahiti to unwind. Next day take a short ferry ride to the heart shaped island of Moorea. You are transferred to family friendly InterContinental Moorea, where you can view dolphins playing and turtles being nurtured back into the wild. Spend five nights in a spacious Beach Junior Suite Bungalow with one king bed and 2 sofa beds. Take a 4WD tour of the island or rent a car and discover its magnificent views from the top. One evening go to the Tiki Village to view the Polynesian show with dinner. Kids fly and stay free from kids menu with paying adults.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui (2 overnight flights)
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier in Tahiti and Moorea
- 1 night stay at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in a Panorami Garden View Room
- 5 nights stay at InterContinental Moorea in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Price valid for travel Nov 1-30, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20 based on availability at the time of booking
- All non motorized water sports
- Maximum 2 adults 2 kids 11 and under for this package
- Price per person based on two adults (and one or two kids) traveling together
- $3,699 per adult if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31, 19 or Dec 11-Jan 14, 20
- Mandatory New Year's Eve Dinner will be added if you are at the resort on Dec 31, 19
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.