Explore the remote Gambier Islands of French Polynesia followed by a freighter cruise to Pitcairn Island. Visit the last British overseas territory in the South Pacific. Pitcairn Island is a remote island of 50 residents, many of which are 7th and 8th generation descendants from the Mutineers of the HMS Bounty. Explore the small volcanic island that was first settled in 1789 after Christian mutinied against the bounty's captain, William Bligh. Artifacts from the ship that was sunk offshore to hide from the British, can still be seen around the town. This is the only cruise opportunity that will allow you to not only spend a few nights in the Gambier Islands, but the only opportunity to spend 4 or 11 days on Pitcairn Island.
- Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Flower Lei Greeting on Arrival in Tahiti
- Roundtrip flights from Tahiti to the Gambier Islands
- 3 nights in a Gambier Island Guesthouse Bungalow
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Gambier Islands
- Roundtrip Freigher Passage with a cabin from the Gambier Islands to Pitcairn Island
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner onboard the freighter
- Roundtrip Pitcairn Island Ship to Guesthouse Transfers
- 3 nights accommodation on Pitcairn Island
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner while on Pitcairn Island
- Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
Prices are in per person and in USD based on double occupancy. Rates include room taxes, VAT, airline taxes, and fuel surcharges. Rates are to availability at the time of booking and are subject to currency exchange fluctuations and subject to change without notice. Minimal local city taxes for hotel nights may be added. Cruise Departure Dates from the Gambier Islands to Pitcairn will start April 2021.