Explore the far corners of French Polynesia on this two-week journey that will have you exploring the Tuamotu islands of Rangiroa and Fakarava, the Stone tower peaks of the Marquesas Islands and the blue lagoon of Bora Bora. Immerse yourself in the culture, music, dance, and traditions of the Polynesians as they tour you around their islands in jeeps, cook you traditional ground oven meals and barbeque you fresh fish from their lagoons. Far and Away Adventures takes you on yet another journey aboard the Aranui 5 where you will meet the locals and learn what life is like on some of the most remote islands in the world.
- Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Flower Lei Greeting on Arrival in Tahiti
- 12 Nights & 13 Days in a Standard Cabin Cruising the Tuamotus, Marquesas Islands and Bora Bora
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners while cruising including wine with lunch and dinner
- All transfers between the Airport, Hotel and Pier
- 1 nights Hotel before and/or after the cruise with Continental Breakfast
- Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
Prices are per person and in USD based on double occupancy. Rates include room taxes, VAT, airline taxes, and fuel surcharges. Rates are to availability at the time of booking and are subject to currency exchange fluctuations and subject to change without notice. Minimal local city taxes for hotel nights may be added. Travel Dates: Nov 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021 & Nov 1 - Dec 5, 2020. Add $175 per person from Jun 1 - Oct 31, 2021.