Take a flight to Auckland via Tahiti and spend 3 nights in "The City of Sails". Visit the capital city Auckland and dine al fresco with the locals. Next fly back to Tahiti and spend two nights at Hotel Tahiti Nui downtown Pappeete. Visit the day market and taste the local fare in the evening at the "roulottes" . Next take a ferrry to Moorea and spend three nights overwater at the Intercontinental Moorea. Select travel dates Nov to March and strictly based on availabilty at the time of booking.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to NZ on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip air from Auckland to Tahiti
- Round trip shuttle bus transfer from airport to hotel in Auckland
- 3 nights in Auckland at Econo Lodge Auckland or similar
- Round trip transfers in Tahiti and Moorea from airport to hotel/pier
- 2 nights at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard room
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 3 nights stay at Intercontinental Moorea in an overwater bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily in Moorea (3 per person)
- All taxes and service charges except approx $3 per person per day city tax to be collected by the hotels in Tahiti
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- If above hotels/car/cruise and Air Tahiti Nui not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category and air could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 7 days of reservation
- Itinerary changes made after initial confirmation incur a $50 per person service fee
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change not permitted; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies .Travel protection and car rental insurance strongly recommended and non-refundable.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.