In New Zealand, visit Auckland and Rotorua, experience Hobbiton movie set and famous Waitomo caves, watch the legendary Phutu Geyser erupt and learn about Maori culture. In Australia, explore vibrant Sydney, tour Sydney Opera House, travel to Blue Mountains, pet a kangaroo and koala at the wildlife park. Finish your journey in Tahiti where you spend a relaxing 3 days at the Le Meridien Resort.
There's no place in the world quite like Sydney - it's truly in a class of its own! With a picture postcard setting, glamorous nightlife and so many things to see and do, Australia's biggest city is one of the world's great destinations. Tour the fascinating Opera House, visit the world-famous Blue Mountains, pet a kangaroo at the wildlife park. The rest of the time is yours to enjoy Sydney - visit Darling Harbour, the Rocks, maybe walk across the Sydney bridge from where you can take amazing pictures of the city.
After exploring Auckland on your own, drive south to Rotorua. Make a stop in Matamata for a tour of the Hobbiton movie set. In Rotorua, visit Te Puia, the premier Māori cultural center and thermal reserve. Watch bubbling mud pools and erupting geysers, learn about Maori culture. Take a Gondola ride for a great photo opportunity, enjoy lunch and have fun with the luge ride. From Rotorua, travel to Waitomo Caves, where you will be amazed by the thousands of glowworms above, as you glide silently by boat. Return to Auckland for an overnight stay before catching a flight to Sydney.
Your final stop is legendary Tahiti! Set on one of Tahiti's few sand beaches, Le Meridien resort offers views across the lagoon to Moorea. Decorated in contemporary style with Polynesian touch, Le Meridien Tahiti is a modern and luxurious resort offering an array of activities, a choice of 2 restaurants and 2 bars as well as sandy-bottom, lagoon-style swimming pool.
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Airfare between Sydneyand Auckland
- 4 Nights SYDNEY - Cambridge Hotel in a Premium Room
- Morning Sydney Tour with Opera House
- Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park Tour
- Rental car in New Zealand
- 1 night AUCKLAND - the Barclay Suites
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- 2 nights ROTORUA - Emerald Spa Motor Inn
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve Admission and Guided Tour
- Rotorua Gondola Admission, Buffet Lunch and 1 Luge Ride
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves - cave tour and theatre entrance
- 1 night AUCKLAND - the Barclay Suites
- 3 nights TAHITI - Le Meridien Resort Tahiti in a Panoramic Lagoon Room
- Meet and Greet in Tahiti
- Hotel transfers in Tahiti
- All Taxes except City Tax in Tahiti (approx. 1.26 euros per person per night and Resort Fee in Tahiti (approx. 10 euros per room per night) payable by the guest to Hotel Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti upon check-out.
- Priced for April 1 - May 31, 2018, but other travel dates are available at a higher price
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40