Escape to the beautiful and secluded Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa on the remote island of Rangiroa with this 5-night vacation package. Included in this trip, you will get to explore Rangiroa's world-famous lagoon with a full-day Blue Lagoon Excursion. Also uniquely known for their vineyard (the only one of it's kind), you will have the opportunity to tour Rangiroa's Vin de Tahiti vineyard and indulge in an afternoon of wine tasting. With the perfect mix of exploration and relaxation, this package is perfect for the couple looking to truly get away from it all and experience a unique destination.
- Round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti
- Access to Airport Business Lounge in Papeete
- 5 Nights at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa in a Beach Bungalow
- Daily American Breakfast for Two Adults
- Blue Lagoon Excursion
- 2-Hour Vineyard Excursion to Vin de Tahiti with Wine Tasting
- Tahiti Legends Clients Receive an 8500XPF Resort Credit, Per Room, Per Stay
- Additional Inclusion for Honeymoon Clients: A Bottle of Rangiroa Wine
- Welcome Flower Lei, Ground Transfers and Baggage Handling
- Room Tax and VAT, Air Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Price Valid for Travel 1/7/18-3/31/18, 11/1/18-1213/18 and 1/7/19-3/31/19
- For travel 6/1/18-10/31/18 and 12/14/18-1/6/19, add from $400 per person
Prices are in USD, 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, unless specifically noted. Single or extra person (triple) supplements apply. Package rates are inclusive of room tax & VAT, International air-inclusive packages rates also reflect airline fuel surcharge and U.S. airline taxes and fees. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. CST#1005294-40.