Dear Traveler/ Dear Guest: Ia Orana
Flights between Los Angeles and Papeete and LAX-Paris are operating normally. Flights between Papeete and Auckland, Sydney and Tokyo, Japan are still not operating, scheduled to resume from July 1st, 2022 subject to Government confirmation.
Change Fees waived prior to departure
On all Air Tahiti Nui operated flights, change fees are waived if the change is made prior to departure ( unless due to covid positive during the trip, or at departure, change fee waived ) and the following rules are observed:
• Travel is completed within the length of the ticket validity. One year from the date of issue.
• If a change of season, e.g. from low to shoulder or peak, or booking class, or minimum or maximum length of stay rules, or age of the passenger, e.g. from infant to child or child to adult, or increase in tax or carrier imposed fees such as fuel surcharge, then these fees must be collected at ticket reissuance.
• If the ticket is reissued, a downsell to a lower RBD or class is not permitted
Refund and Future Travel Credit and Unused Tickets which have expired or are about to expire
If you are in possession of a Future Travel Credit, or unused ticket, due to a cancelled or substantially delayed flight, you may continue to hold that credit for use by December 31, 2022. Please note that airline tickets expire after one year from their date of issue. If you have not already rebooked your ticket for a future travel date, please do so to hold a possible travel date. You may change this at a later date . If your ticket is about to expire after its 12-month validity date, please contact Air Tahiti Nui or your travel agent from whom the ticket was purchased and have them re issue the ticket so that it may be used this year.
If you prefer to have a full refund in place of that Future Travel credit, and or your original flight was cancelled or substantially delayed, you are entitled to a full refund.
To obtain a refund, if the ticket was purchased from Air Tahiti Nui directly, contact the Call Center, Monday - Friday 6:00 AM – 5:30 PM at 877-824-4846 or by email to : < email@example.com >
To process the refund promptly, please have or submit your full name as on your passport, the original date of departure on Air Tahiti Nui and /or the ticket number and/or PNR booking reference number. ( a 6-digit number/alpha reference.)
If the ticket was purchased via a Travel Agency, and a refund is desired, please contact the Travel Agent directly.
Future Travel Credit/Ticket Refunds for the following reasons
a.) all tickets on flights not able to operate due to border closure and Government travel restrictions.
b.) And/or in the event of testing covid positive within 48 hours of departure:
You are entitled to a Full Refund or a Future Travel Credit on Air Tahiti Nui flights:
To obtain a refund, if the ticket was purchased from Air Tahiti Nui directly, contact the Call Center, Monday - Friday 6:00 AM – 5:30 PM at 877-824-4846 or by email to < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Please have or submit your full name as on your passport, the original date of departure on Air Tahiti Nui and /or the ticket number and/or PNR booking reference number. ( a 6-digit number/alpha reference.) If cancellation is due to a positive covid test within 48 hours of departure, please also include a copy of the positive test. Note that home tests are not accepted and the test result must be from a recognized medical facility, the date and type of the test, the test result and your full name which must be the same as the airline ticket.
If the ticket was purchased via a Travel Agency, and a refund is desired, please contact the Travel Agent directly who will issue the refund.
If you wish to delay travel and accept a Future Travel Credit, please note:
• New travel dates must be completed by 31 December 2022.
• Ticket must be reissued before the ticket expiration . Please note that the validity of a ticket is 364 days from the date of original issuance. If your ticket approaches that time limit, please contact your Travel Agent or Air Tahiti Nui if purchased from the airline, so that the ticket may be re issued. There is no charge for this service or change.
• All change and reissue fees are waived. However, any tax, airfare difference such as peak season surcharge must be collected.
• Rebooking should be done in the original ticketed, booking class. However, based on seat inventory, the airline may permit a booking to two higher reservation categories, but always in the same cabin of travel. For example, Economy may not move to Premium or Business Class. This applies to Air Tahiti Nui flights only.
• If another airline is on the same ticket as part of a through fare, rebook in the same class/RBD. Seasonality surcharges and higher class/RBD charges will apply.
Applicable for all voluntary flight cancellations, where the flight is operating as normal schedule, all Government Health requirements are met : the rules of the airfare will apply, including cancellation or change fees if applicable. Please carefully check the airfare rules when booking.
Ancillary Items Purchased:
• Ancillary products purchased on any itinerary are transferable to the new itinerary, subject to availability.
• The refund of Ancillary items is tied to the type of ticket purchased. If the ticket is nonrefundable, Ancillary items are also nonrefundable
• All tickets refunded due to cancelled or substantially delayed flights and other conditions outlined in this policy also include ancillary products fully refundable.
Change of Destination for Future Flight Credit:
• Permitted on TN operated flights only.
• If fare/taxes are higher, these must be paid.
• If fare/taxes are lower, a refund via will be made and the ticket re issued with the applicable fare.
• A waiver will be provided on the ticket from ATN and placed in the endorsement box of the new ticket.
For questions on this policy and about refunds, please contact your Professional Travel Agent if purchased through an Agency or if purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, the Reservations Department at: 877-824-4846 or email@example.com . Hours: PDT Monday - Friday 6:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
Air Tahiti Nui