Save up to $3,050 per person, and earn a reduced deposit on select luxury voyages to paradise!
Experience The Islands of Tahiti in a different way on bord the Paul Gauguin: stress-free, pampered, and in luxusy and style. They are waiting for you to pull up anchor and have smooth sailing through the magical islands we call home. But hurry and book by July 8, 2020 to save up to $3,050 per person on select sailings! This offer also comes with a reduced deposit of just $250 per person!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR VOYAGE
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Roundtrip airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals in a choice of three venues, including 24-hour room service
- Beverages, including beer and select wines and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- A day at our private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to our private beach in Bora Bora
- Select watersports and use of snorkel gear
Includes Roundtrip Airfare From Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Tahiti & The Society Islands (7 Nights) - from $5,295
- Society Islands & Tahiti Iti (7 Nights) - from $5,295
- Society Islands & Tuamotus (10 Nights) - from $5,695
For more information on the different cruises, destinations, dates, pricing, and more please visit:
Air Tahiti Nui is proud to have partnered with Paul Gauguin Cruises for over 20 years, flying their guests to Tahiti. Experience true Tahitian culture and service the moment you board one of our brand new Tahitian Dreamliners. Select from one of these special departures and have an incredible vacation experience in the beautiful Islands of Tahiti.
Your safety and hygiene on board is at the center of our priorities. The procedure for cleaning and disinfecting our aircraft is reinforced at the start and at the finish of each flight, using specific measures against the coronavirus. During the flight, our crews are taking care of the cabins, with more frequent cleaning of all common areas using a specific disinfectant.
Or latest generation 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts are equipped with a high-performance air filtration system, effective for removing particles, bacteria and viruses. The cabin air flow does not circulate from one row to the other, and the air is renewed every 2 to 3 minutes. This system is equipped with filters identical to those employed in hospitals and manage to capture and block up to 99.995% of bacteria and viruses in the cabin.
To learn more about our sanitary measures taken on board and entry requirements to French Polynesia, please CLICK HERE