Based in Los Angeles, CA/United States, we are looking for 1 full time:
Director of Marketing, Direct Sales & Reservations
reporting to VP of The Americas
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and supervising marketing, direct sales and call center activities in the Americas Region and reports to the Regional Vice President. The position will liaise with other departments in the Region and Corporate Marketing department as well as industry partners as necessary.
- Develops and implements the annual marketing plan and strategy for indirect and direct sales via the Air Tahiti Nui website and telephone call center with the measurable objective being the achievement of the annual revenue, coupon and yield target established for this distribution channel.
- Manages the North American web site, working to Increases traffic and direct revenues, with a strong knowledge on search engine optimization and marketing, google key words etc. A working knowledge of Sales Force is helpful.
- Oversees social media management, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Liaises with the Public Relations agency, local press release, promotional activities and advertising campaigns in order to develop and enhance direct sales.
- Works with the Advertising Agency to ensure their actions are consistent with the objectives in the Annual Marketing plan including revenue goals.
- Manages the Marketing Department staff in their implementation of the marketing plan and the Reservations Department Manager with focus on revenue achievement and customer service.
The candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a Marketing and/or web/e commerce related field. MBA is advantageous. Excellent oral and written skills and proficiency in French is desirable. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.