Kick off your vacation with a night in Tahiti in downtown Papeete. Visit local market, shop for black pearls, souvenirs and Manoi oil.
Enjoy a 3-night stay in Rangiora. A legendary resort, which from its early modest beginnings has become an integral part of Rangiroa life, the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa has always consistently updated its accommodations and facilities over the years for the continuing comfort of its worldwide clientele. World class diving is available from the nearby Top Dive 5 star PADI dive center.
Spend a relaxing 4 nights at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in your own private overwater bungalow! Located on the northern coast of Moorea, between the magnificent Cook's Bay and Opunohu Bay, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa offers an exceptional white sand beach and a crystal clear blue lagoon. Top Dive center is conveniently located on property.
You package includes Breakfast and Dinner daily in Rangiroa and Moorea as well as TOP DIVE 10 Dives Gold Pass that can be be used in any Top Dive location and shared between two people.
- Round trip airfare on Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles
- Meet and Greet with flower lei upon arrival
- Round trip inter-island airfare on Air Tahiti
- All round trip transfers from airports to hotels
- 1 night at the Hotel Tahiti Nui in a Standard Room
- 3 nights at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa in a Villa with Pool
- 4 nights at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa in a Overwater Bungalow
- 10-Dives Gold Pass
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily in Moorea and Bora Bora
- All hotel taxes (Except local city tax paid directly to your hotel)
- Priced for travel Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
- Travel Jun 1 - Oct 31, 2017 from $5184
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40