Covid-19 Ticketing and Travel Update – Air Tahiti Nui Effective from December 1st, 2021
Dear Colleagues / Ia Orana
Air Tahiti Nui has resumed normal flight schedules between Los Angeles and Papeete and Los Angeles and Paris. Flights from Papeete to Auckland, Sydney and Tokyo remain suspended.
Air Tahiti, the domestic airline of French Polynesia, is a separate company from Air Tahiti Nui. If you have issued a separate ticket on their ticket stock/validation, CLICK HERE for their Commercial policy to follow.
Covid-19 Vaccination & Testing: For travel July 2020 – December 31st, 2021: a.) In case of positive or late, incorrect test results or b.) lack of vaccination (children) or incomplete vaccination or c.) confinement in country of origin, border closure:
- Full refund is permitted, based on Denied Boarding Rules, upon submission of a copy of the Covid-19 test result/incorrect test to ATN.
- Full refund due to confinement in country of residence, lack of vaccination or incomplete vaccination & or inability to travel due to closure of the borders. Note LAX-CDG flights are suspended under these conditions through to November 16th. Passengers booked on those flights, or any cancelled Paris flight dating back to April 3rd, 2020, are entitled to a full refund, or a future travel credit, if not already obtained. LAX-AKL through March 27th, 2022, same conditions, if not already obtained.
- Travel Professionals please email InsideSales@airtahitinui.com for an ARC/BSP refund waiver approval.
- Passengers who booked directly with Air Tahiti Nui, contact the Call Center, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM–5:30 PM & Saturday - Sunday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM PDT, 877-824-4846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Travel Credit:
Applicable for a.) all tickets on flights not able to operate due to border closure, Government travel restrictions including LAX-CDG, LAX-AKL, PPT-NRT and LAX-PPT (when applicable) and b.) in case of lack of vaccination (adults or children) or incomplete vaccination:
Application: Air Tahiti Nui online flights, future travel rebooking:
- New travel dates must be completed by 31 December 2022.
- Ticket must be reissued for new travel dates by 5 January 2022, or before ticket expiration - whichever comes first. Note tickets are stored in the CRS up to 450 days from the last “travel date” of the ticketed coupon. After 450 days the tickets will purge from the CRS. We recommend reissuing tickets before this purge, even if a fictitious travel date is selected. Once your client has confirmed their new date, please update the booking and do not forget to cancel the fictitious date.
- All change and reissue fees are waived.
- Any tax, airfare difference such as peak season surcharge must be collected.
- Rebooking should be done in the original ticketed, booking class.
- If OAL on the same ticket as part of a through fare, rebook in the same RBD. Seasonality surcharges and higher RBD charges will apply.
- Waiver: 2021LAX20289/COVID19 – enter in Endorsement box.
- Original ticket fare rules apply, however full refund if voluntary cancellation requested.
Rules Applicable for all for all voluntary flight cancellations the rules of the airfare will apply.
- LAX-Papeete and LAX-CDG flights are operating per normal schedule. Thus, the airfare rules applicable apply in the case of voluntary cancellation by the passenger.
- LAX-AKL/SYD and Papeete- Narita are not operating until April 1st at the earliest. Therefore, the Covid-19 refund policy of page 1 and FutureTravel Credit will continue to apply to any tickets issued.
Ancillary Items Purchased:
- Ancillary products purchased on any itinerary are transferable to the new itinerary, subject to availability.
- The refund of Ancillary items is tied to the type of ticket purchased. If the ticket is nonrefundable, Ancillary items are also nonrefundable.
- All tickets refunded due to cancelled flights also include ancillary products fully refunded.
Change of Destination:
- Permitted on TN operated flights only.
- If fare/taxes are higher, collect and show new fare on reissued ticket.
- If fare/taxes are lower, refund to pax via EMD-S DEPO and reissue the ticket with the applicable fare.
- Waiver must be obtained from ATN and placed in the endorsement box of the new ticket.
During Covid-19 schedules are subject to change and all passengers must reconfirm their reservation at least 72 hours prior to departure, if not earlier.
For questions on this policy and refunds, please contact Inside Sales Monday - Friday, PDT 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM by phone 424-331-7150 or by email at email@example.com.
For simple rebookings, new bookings, and ticketing information, please contact our Reservations Department at:
877-824-4846 or firstname.lastname@example.org | Hours of operation: PDT, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM & Saturday - Sunday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
For other questions or contract related inquiries, please contact our Inside Sales team.
General Inside Sales
Hours of operaton: PDT, Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Wishing you well during these difficult times.
Air Tahiti Nui
Possibilité de report du voyage pour un départ jusqu’au 30 juin 2021 ;
Nouvelles dates de transport dans la même cabine et même itinéraire que le billet d’origine ;
Pas de frais de modification / Pas de réajustement tarifaire (éventuelles différences de taxes à collecter)
Toute action de report doit être concrétisée avant l’expiration de la validité du billet et/ou plus tard le 30 septembre 2020
Réservation des nouvelles dates de transport dans le PNR d’origine*, en priorité dans la même classe de réservation que le billet initial.
Sinon, réserver dans la classe la plus basse disponible puis envoyer le PNR au service commercial email@example.com.
Réémission aux nouvelles dates de transport avant l’expiration de la validité du billet et/ou plus tard le 30 septembre 2020 ;
Une fois l’itinéraire réservé demander IMPERATIVEMENT un WAIVER CODE à mentionner en ENDOS avant réémission au service commercial firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frais applicables selon note tarifaire
*Selon votre GDS, merci d’insérer le format suivant afin de garder votre PNR actif en attente des nouvelles dates de voyage :
|AMADEUS||RU 1A HK1 CDG 31MAY*COVID 19/P1|
|1||always indicate one seat|
|31MAY||date until you want to keep PNR|
|COVID 19||free text|
|/P1||for individual PNR|
NB : In individual PNR, associate RU entry with the first person in the PNR.
In group PNR without name, ad RU entry without associating it to a passenger name.
|SABRE||0 OTH TN HK1 CDG 24AUG – COVID19|
|24AUG||date until you want to keep PNR|
|COVID 19||free text|
|30SEP||date until you want to keep PNR|
|COVID 19||free text|