On this remarkable South Pacific adventure, discover the intoxicating beauty of the remote, luxuriant and untouched Marquesas Islands. The custom-built vessel, the Aranui V, operates as a "freighter to paradise" delivering essential supplies to these remote islands.
- Marvel at Nuku Hiva's bay, dominated by towering cliffs and majestic waterfalls
- Stargaze on the upper deck
- Visit the cemetery of famous artist Paul Gauguin
- Immerse yourself in local craft and culture
- Visit Rangiroa, the largest atoll in the world and picnic its coral beach
The Aranui V features spacious Polynesian themed suites and all cabins have windows. On the sweeping decks you can read, relax or take in the views of pristine lagoons and soaring mountains. Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. Enjoy fine French and Polynesian cuisine in the dining room with your fellow adventurers. Socialise in the lounge or learn about the rich Marquesan culture and history from on board experts.
- Economy class flights and taxes from London to Papeete via Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui
- Accommodation in cabins with private bathroom
- All meals on board, including wine (1 bottle per 4 passengers)
- Excursions as per the itinerary
- Cruise transportation
Please note the quoted price is for bookings in the lowest economy airfare flight class and specific cabin categories, and is subject to change depending on availability. Please contact us for other relevant terms and conditions.