Known as the ‘Freighter to Paradise’, the Aranui is surely one of the most unique and unforgettable journeys in the world. A cruise unlike any other, the Aranui is a cargo vessel, which carries supplies – and a limited number of passengers – to the most remote group of islands on earth – the wild and mystical Marquesas !
The complete round-trip journey from Papeete takes 13 nights, but for those with less time to spare, it's possible to join the cruise at various stages to reduce the time spent onboard. Choose from these three options:
- Fly to Nuku Hiva and spend 10 nights cruising back to Papeete
- Board in Papeete and spend 10 nights cruising to the Marquesas before flying back to Papeete from Nuku Hiva
- Fly to and from Nuku Hiva and spend 6 nights cruising around the Marquesas Islands
Prices from £5,295 per person, based on 2 people sharing a Standard Cabin for the full 13-night cruise including all meals (onboard and in local restaurants), wine, water and most activities (excluding scuba-diving and horse-riding), a night pre and post-cruise in a Garden Room at the InterContinental Resort Tahiti (room only), transfers and international flights.
- Standard Cabin for the full 13-night cruise
- All meals
- One night pre- and post-cruise in a Garden Room at the InterContinental Resort Tahiti (room only),
- International flights and transfers