Dear Traveler, Dear Guest,
Effective from May 1st flights between Los Angeles and Papeete resumed operations. Due to Government restrictions, specifically the inability of EU passport holders to travel to the US, flights between Los Angeles and Paris are now suspended through October 1st, and flights to Auckland and Tokyo are suspended until October 29, 2021. TN7 and TN8, the LAX-PPT-LAX continuation of the Paris flight are also suspended and passengers on those flights will be re-protected on TN111/02. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Air Tahiti, the domestic airline of French Polynesia, is a separate company from Air Tahiti Nui. If you have issued a separate ticket on their ticket stock/validation, CLICK HERE for their Commercial policy.
Please note these refund and ticket extension policies. If your ticket is purchased from a Travel Agent, please contact your agent for the refund. If from Air Tahiti Nui, contact our Call Center:
Covid-19 Vaccination & Testing: For travel July 2020 – October 1st, 2021: a.) In case of positive or late, incorrect test results or b.) lack of vaccination (children)or incomplete vaccination or c.) confinement in country of origin, border closure:
- Full refund is permitted, based on Denied Boarding Rules, upon submission of a copy of the Covid-19 test result/incorrect test to ATN.
- Full refund due to confinement in country of residence, lack of vaccination or incomplete vaccination & or inability to travel due to closure of the borders. Note LAX-CDG flights are suspended under these conditions through to October 1st. Passengers booked on those flights, or any cancelled Paris flight dating back to April 3rd, 2020, are entitled to a full refund, or a future travel credit, if not already obtained. LAX-AKL through October 29, 2021, same conditions, if not already obtained.
- Travel Professionals please contact Inside Sales for an ARC refund waiver approval.
- Passengers who booked directly with Air Tahiti Nui, contact the Call Center, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Saturday, Sunday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM PDT, 877-824-4846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to extend your ticket for future travel please contact your Professional Travel Agent or Air Tahiti Nui, if your ticket was purchased directly from the airline. The following conditions apply:
Applicable for a.) all tickets on flights not able to operate due to border closure, Government travel restrictions including LAX-CDG, LAX-AKL, PPT-NRT and LAX-PPT and b.) in case of lack of vaccination (children) or incomplete vaccination:
Application: Air Tahiti Nui online flights, future travel rebooking:
- New travel dates must be completed by 30 September 2022.
- Ticket must be reissued for new travel dates by 5 October 2021, or before ticket expiration -whichever comes first.
- All change and reissue fees are waived.
- Any tax, airfare difference such as peak season surcharge must be collected.
- Rebooking should be done in the original ticketed, booking class.
- If OAL on the same ticket as part of a through fare, rebook in the same RBD. Seasonality surcharges and higher RBD charges will apply.
- Waiver: 2021LAX20289/COVID19 – enter in Endorsement box.
- Original ticket fare rules apply for cancellation and refund.
Applicable for all voluntary flight cancellations or schedule changes, rebook as follows:
Application: All Air Tahiti Nui routes:
- All change fees and reissue fees are waived.
- New travel date must be completed by 30 September 2022.
- Must reissue the ticket prior to expiration or on before 05 October 2021.
- Rebooking must be done in the original ticketed, booking class.
- Collect any additional taxes and high season/fare surcharges.
- Apply 2020LAX20087/COVID19 – enter in Endorsement box.
- Normal fare rules apply except: Min/Max stay and stopover conditions are waived.
Ancillary Items Purchased:
- Ancillary products purchased on any itinerary are transferable to the new itinerary, subject to availability.
- The refund of Ancillary items is tied to the type of ticket purchased. If the ticket is nonrefundable, Ancillary items are also nonrefundable.
- If the refund is due to a cancellation, all Ancillary items are refundable.
Change of Destination:
- Permitted on TN operated flights only.
- If fare/taxes are higher, collect and show new fare on reissued ticket.
- If fare/taxes are lower, refund to pax via EMD-S DEPO and reissue the ticket with the applicable fare.
- Waiver must be obtained from ATN and placed in the endorsement box of the new ticket.
During Covid19 schedules are subject to change and all passengers must reconfirm their reservation at least 72 hours prior to departure, if not earlier.
For re-bookings, new bookings, ticketing information, refunds on LAX-CDG, LAX-AKL and Passenger Direct bookings, please contact our Reservations Department at:
Air Tahiti Nui call center may be reached PDT, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Saturday, Sunday 9:00 AM -1:00 PM PDT at 1 877 824 4846 or by email at email@example.com.
We sincerely apologize for this situation and look forward to seeing you onboard one of our flights in the near future.
Air Tahiti Nui