This is a very special place. The Resort rates Euro 4 Stars and to achieve and maintain this standard in such a remote location is remarkable. Tikehau is an atoll with a huge number of little islands (motus) ringing a big deep lagoon and its beauty is well known all over the world especially amongst the cruising yacht fraternity and honeymooners seeking peace and solitude. Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is built on one of the little fringing islands which is very special due to the pink sand along its shoreline.
Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is a perfect choice for a honeymoon, a babymoon or a simple relaxing break at any time. It is predominantly a couples destination but children are always welcome although families mainly stay here during school holiday periods. With only 37 accommodation units including bungalows, suites and 1 villa, this is an intimate place where guests may get to know the staff as well as their fellow guests but there is plenty of space for privacy too.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily in Tikehau
- Pay $499per adult to upgrade to a Premium Overwater Bungalow in Tikehau
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Beach Bungalow, Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, Tikehau
- 2 nights (First & Last) Garden Studio Room, Manava Suite Resort, Papeete.
- Return airport coach & boat transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Tikehau.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out.
- A mandatory Resort Fee of XPF1250 per room per night applies at Manava Suite Resort payable direct to the hotel upon check in.
- *Excludes travel from 01 Dec 2019 when you pay $499per adult.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $3399pp for travel 11 Jan 2019 to 08 Apr 2019 & 23 Apr 2019 to 30 Jun 2019
- $4599pp for travel 23 Jul 2019 to 23 Sep 2019 & 14 to 31 Oct 2019
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Our World Ltd t/as Our Pacific. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares ex Auckland flying Air Tahiti Nui, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Tikehau flying Air Tahiti, share twin/double accommodation, inclusions as specified, scheduled transfers as specified, and includes prepayable airline surcharges and levies and airport taxes. Valid for travel commenced and completed as specified although prices for travel outside the specified dates are available through Our Pacific. Bookings must be booked by 28 June 2019 and airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only. Airline seats and accommodation are limited and may not be available on all services including codeshare flights and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Various airline and accommodation amendment and cancellation fees do apply - please contact Our Pacific for full details. Prices quoted in this advertisement were correct as of 04 October 2018 and are subject to change without notification. The airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Other conditions may apply.