Rangiroa doesn’t always spring to mind as a holiday destination when contemplating an island breakaway in the Tahitian (French Polynesia) Islands as there are many islands which are better known, but don’t be put off by that, Rangiroa is a great spot and totally different from the likes of Bora Bora, Moorea and Tahiti itself which all have central mountains. Rangiroa is one the biggest atolls in the world. There are a multitude of low islands fringing an enormous lagoon; none of the islands is a lot more than 500 metres across from the ocean side to the lagoon side. Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa Rangiroa shares the main island with the airport and the 2 main villages on Rangiroa; Avatoru, the main town and capital and Tiputa the closest village to the hotel. Avatoru is the centre of the Black Pearl industry on Rangiroa.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $599per adult to upgrade to a Pool Villa in Rangiroa
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Beach Bungalow, Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa
- 2 nights (First & Last) Garden Room, Le Meridien Tahiti, Papeete.
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Rangiroa.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $3499pp for travel 15 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2018 & 11 Jan 2019 to 31 Mar 2019
- $3699pp for travel 01 Aug 2018 to 14 Nov 2018
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Our World Ltd t/as Our Pacific. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares ex Auckland flying Air Tahiti Nui, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Rangiroa flying Air Tahiti, share twin/double accommodation, inclusions as specified, scheduled transfers as specified, and includes prepayable airline surcharges and levies and airport taxes. Valid for travel commenced and completed as specified although prices for travel outside the specified dates are available through Our Pacific. Bookings must be booked by 30 November 2018 and airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only. Airline seats and accommodation are limited and may not be available on all services including codeshare flights and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Various airline and accommodation amendment and cancellation fees do apply - please contact Our Pacific for full details. Prices quoted in this advertisement were correct as of 16 July 2018 and are subject to change without notification. The airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Other conditions may apply.