The epitome of relaxation and views, views, views every which way you look – this is a great place for those seeking a relaxed 5 Star experience. It’s Relais et Chateaux branded and it lives up to that branding standard in a Polynesian context. The majority of guests arrive by boat (the other option is by helicopter) at the wonderful Reception Island at a breathtaking Fale of immense beauty and character. If you are not already in luxury-relaxation mode you will be once you experience this welcoming place.
Le Taha’a really is a haven of relaxation and awesome views and unobtrusive service. There is a great view from every accommodation type, the Vanille Restaurant which opens for breakfast and dinner is perched on a platform up above the ground amongst the palm trees and the view from the terrace through the palms to the lagoon and islands is very special. La Plage Restaurant, open for lunch, is right on the beach with views over the lagoon, the Manuia swim-up Bar in the resort’s horizon pool provides special views and the Spa and the Fitness Centre offer a perfectly relaxing view over the private interior lagoon lake. The underwater views are -no less special. There is something very relaxing about spending hours in the lagoon, snorkelling or just drifting with the current over the coral gardens.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $699per adult to upgrade to a End of Pontoon Overwater Suite in Taha'a *
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Sunset Overwater Suite, Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa, Taha'a.
- 2 nights (First & Last) Garden Room, Le Meridien Tahiti, Papeete.
- Return airport coach & boat transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Raiatea.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out.
- *Excludes travel 01 Jul 2018 to 31 Oct 2018 when you pay $799per adult.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $4899pp for travel 01 Apr 2018 to 30 Jun 2018 & 01 Nov 2018 to 15 Dec 2018
- $5899pp for travel 01 Jul 2018 to 31 Oct 2018
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Our World Ltd t/as Our Pacific. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares ex Auckland flying Air Tahiti Nui, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Raiatea flying Air Tahiti, share twin/double accommodation, inclusions as specified, scheduled transfers as specified, and includes prepayable airline surcharges and levies and airport taxes. Valid for travel commenced and completed as specified although prices for travel outside the specified dates are available through Our Pacific. Bookings must be booked by 30 November 2018 and airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only. Airline seats and accommodation are limited and may not be available on all services including codeshare flights and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Various airline and accommodation amendment and cancellation fees do apply - please contact Our Pacific for full details. Prices quoted in this advertisement were correct as of 13 March 2018 and are subject to change without notification. The airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Other conditions may apply.