Rangiroa doesn’t always spring to mind as a holiday destination when contemplating an island breakaway in the Tahitian (French Polynesia) Islands as there are many islands which are better known, but don’t be put off by that, Rangiroa is a great spot and totally different from the likes of Bora Bora, Moorea and Tahiti itself which all have central mountains. Rangiroa is one the biggest atolls in the world. There are a multitude of low islands fringing an enormous lagoon; none of the islands is a lot more than 500 metres across from the ocean side to the lagoon side. Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa Rangiroa shares the main island with the airport and the 2 main villages on Rangiroa; Avatoru, the main town and capital and Tiputa the closest village to the hotel. Avatoru is the centre of the Black Pearl industry on Rangiroa.
Islands of Discovery
This vacation package includes
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily in Rangiroa
- Pay $459per adult to upgrade to a Villa with Pool in Rangiroa
- 5 nights Beach Bungalow, Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 2 nights (First & Last) Classic Garden Room, Intercontinental Tahiti Resort, Papeete
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Rangiroa.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- Close outs apply 11 Dec 2023 to 10 Jan 2024
- $5759pp for travel 01 Jun to 31 Oct 2023
- $4659pp for travel 01 Nov 2023 to 10 Dec 2023 & 11 Jan 2024 to 31 Mar 2024
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
+0800 500 598
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Rangiroa including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 31 March 2024 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 01 May 2023 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.