This little resort is a real charmer. New in 2011 and going from strength to strength with its superb setting, lovely, spacious, modern Bungalows, excellent little restaurant, great bar and caring staff it epitomises everything that Huahine has to offer. Huahine offers travellers something quite different when compared with Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. The whole island is more laid-back in a Polynesian way but still with the French influence of course. It’s quite hard to put your finger on it, but a stay on Huahine is charmingly different. Maitai Lapita Village is a perfect spot from which to begin to understand and enjoy this difference.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Stay 5 nights in Huahine, only pay for 4 nights *
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $299per adult to upgrade to a Premium Lake Bungalow in Huahine
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Garden Bungalow, Maitai Lapita Village, Huahine
- 2 nights (First & Last) Superior Garden View Room, InterContinental Tahiti Resort, Papeete.
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Huahine.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Huahine hotels)
- *This package includes your 5th night FREE in Huahine.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $3199pp for travel 11 Jan 2019 to 08 Apr 2019 & 23 Apr 2019 to 31 May 2019
- $3399pp for travel 01 to 30 Jun 2019, 23 Jul 2019 to 23 Sep 2019 & 14 to 31 Oct 2019
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Huahine including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 28 June 2019 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 26 November 2018 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.