This little resort is a real charmer. New in 2011 and going from strength to strength with its superb setting, lovely, spacious, modern Bungalows, excellent little restaurant, great bar and caring staff it epitomises everything that Huahine has to offer. Huahine offers travellers something quite different when compared with Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. The whole island is more laid-back in a Polynesian way but still with the French influence of course. It’s quite hard to put your finger on it, but a stay on Huahine is charmingly different. Maitai Lapita Village is a perfect spot from which to begin to understand and enjoy this difference.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Stay 5 nights in Huahine, only pay for 4 nights *
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $299per adult to upgrade to a Premium Lake Bungalow in Huahine
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Garden Bungalow, Maitai Lapita Village, Huahine
- 2 nights (First & Last) Superior Garden View Room, InterContinental Tahiti Resort, Papeete.
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Huahine.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Huahine hotels)
- *This package includes your 5th night FREE in Huahine.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $2999pp for travel 01 Apr 2018 to 31 May 2018
- $3099pp for travel 01 Jun 2018 to 15 Dec 2018
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Our World Ltd t/as Our Pacific. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares ex Auckland flying Air Tahiti Nui, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Huahine flying Air Tahiti, share twin/double accommodation, inclusions as specified, scheduled transfers as specified, and includes prepayable airline surcharges and levies and airport taxes. Valid for travel commenced and completed as specified although prices for travel outside the specified dates are available through Our Pacific. Bookings must be booked by 30 November 2018 and airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only. Airline seats and accommodation are limited and may not be available on all services including codeshare flights and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Various airline and accommodation amendment and cancellation fees do apply - please contact Our Pacific for full details. Prices quoted in this advertisement were correct as of 13 March 2018 and are subject to change without notification. The airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Other conditions may apply.