Families are welcome, but this is really a great resort for couples and honeymooners. There is only 1 swimming pool, but that’s fine because the lagoon is clean and fresh and wonderful for swimming and snorkelling, in fact, for snorkelling you really don’t need a mask, the water is that clear. There is a dive operator on site and Moorea has many world-class scuba dive locations. There is an excellent spa and the Polynesian massages are so relaxing.
Although it’s handy to the ferry terminal and airport, the Sofitel Moorea is quite secluded and ideal for a relaxing, romantic break. You probably won’t want to leave the Resort while you are booked there, but if you do; a hire car for a day is good way to explore the rest of Moorea. The Sofitel Moorea’s restaurants are very good, but if you decide to try the local restaurants for a change, it’s probably wise to choose those that have complimentary pickup/drop-off arrangements.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily in Moorea
- Includes FREE WIFI in Moorea
- Includes FREE mini bar (water, soft drinks & beer) restocked daily in Moorea
- Pay $699per adult to upgrade to a Luxury Beach Bungalow in Moorea
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Luxury Garden Bungalow, Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, Moorea.
- 2 nights Garden Room, Le Meridien Tahiti, Papeete.
- Return airport coach and launch transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $2599pp for travel 01 Nov 2018 to 05 Dec 2018
- $2799pp for travel 22 Jul 2018 to 31 Oct 2018
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 02 July 2018 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 15 June 2018 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.