This wonderful resort is located on the far end of Moorea when measured from the airport or ferry terminal so you start to get an idea of what this island has to offer just transferring to the resort. We would call this a mid-sized resort from the point that it has only 143 rooms/bungalows/suites, but it certainly has all the big resort facilities. The main part of the resort is located on the “mainland” and then there are overwater bungalows that are located on a series of small lagoon islands and accessed by boardwalk bridges some of which enclose the dolphin pool. The resort faces out to the open sea but there is an off-shore reef a short way out which provides shelter and which attracts an enormous number of little fish that constantly surround the overwater bungalows.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $399per adult to upgrade to a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow in Moorea *
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 3 nights Lanai Room, InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, Moorea
- 2 nights (First & Last) Standard Room, InterContinental Resort Tahiti, Papeete.
- Return airport coach and launch transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF200pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF150pp/night applies for Papeete hotels)
- *Excludes travel 01 to 30 Jun 2019 & 23 Jul 2019 to 15 Aug 2019 when you pay $449per adult.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $2499pp for travel 01 Nov 2018 to 14 Dec 2018, 16 Jan 2019 to 08 Apr 2019 & 23 Apr 2019 to 31 May 2019
- $2599pp for travel 01 to 30 Jun 2019 & 23 Jul 2019 to 15 Aug 2019
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 30 November 2018 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 04 October 2018 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.